Birth Certificate Submission (Unionville Minor Hockey Association)

PrintBirth Certificate Submission


Birth certificates are required 
in order to ensure that the player has not exceeded the age limit for the division to which the player has applied. Birth Certificates must be submitted to the office prior to Sept. 15th or the player will not be eligible to participate in UMHA programming.

Therefore, please choose one of the following options on submitting your player's birth certificate to the UMHA Office. 

1.  Online - Please complete the following online form in order to submit your birth certificate directly to the UMHA office. ONLINE BIRTH CERTIFICATE FORM

2.  Drop Off -  Please drop off a copy of the birth certificate to our office located inside Crosby Memorial Arena - For directions, please click here.

4.  Mail - Please mail a copy to our office at the following location:

Attention: Office Administrator
Unionville Minor Hockey Association
210 Main Street,
Unionville, ON, L3R 2G9

If you do not wish to send and/or leave a copy of your child's Birth Certificate with us, you will need to come into our office (during office hours) with the original birth certificate and we will do a 'visual' verification.
Category Sites
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Follow Unionville Minor Hockey Association on Twitter
- and -
Visit Unionville Minor Hockey Association on Facebook
- and -
Follow Unionville Minor Hockey Association on Instagram
Quick Links
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
Printed from on Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 6:34 PM